Phoenix Group career opportunities. Join the Phoenix Group Team.
Chesapeake VAApply OnlineDescription of Duties:
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support various tasks in information assurance
• Risk Management Framework (RMF) assessment and authorization (A&A)
• Vulnerability scanning and analysis
• Risk assessment and risk mitigation
• Testing and validation of security controls
• Understanding of common ports and protocols
• Performing STIGs
• NIST SP800-171r Compliance
• Preliminary Pen Testing
• Experience conducting IA/CS security controls analysis, risk assessments, risk mitigation analysis and contingency plan development
• Experience in IA, DIACAP C&A, and RMF Assessment and Authorization
• Must be able to obtain at a minimum a SECRET security clearance
• Knowledgeable in C&A/A&A requirements and processes
• Hands-on experience with Security Vulnerability Scanning Tools (ex: Nessus, Retina, ACAS)
• Knowledgeable in IA/CS policy development, review and/or implementation
• Knowledgeable in System analysis, design, integration, security test and evaluation.
• Rudimentary understanding of Application Ports, Protocols, and Services.
• LAMP servers
• Application development experience a plus
• Require DOD Directive 8570.1/IAWF IAT-II (ex: GSEC, CompTIA Security+ CE, SCNP, SSCP
• Desire DOD Directive 8570.1/IAWF IAM-II (ex: CAP, GSLC, CISM, CISSP, CASP CE)
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Human Resources Email: hr@Phoenix-Group.com or 757.228.1730, etc. 309. All requests for an accommodation will be handled on a case by case basis.