Phoenix Group career opportunities. Join the Phoenix Group Team.
Chesapeake VAApply OnlineDescription of Duties:
• Strong computer science background in data structure, algorithms, and OO programming
• 2-4 years related work experience
• Solid open-source/Linux familiarity/distribution experience
• Strong working knowledge of PHP
• Working knowledge and experience with software development best practices and standards
• Working knowledge and experience with software security best practices and applicable tools to prevent fraudulent and malicious attacks from exposure to vulnerabilities as SQL injection, XSS, etc.
• Familiarity with the LAMP environment
• Experience with version control software such as Git
• Experience with relational databases: Oracle, MySQL, DB2, MongoDB, etc.
• Knowledge of the MVC design pattern
• Continuous integration and automated testing
• Experience with jQuery
• Modern DevOPS concepts and tools.
Not required but a plus:
• Access database programming VBA
Security+ CE desirable but not requiredApply Online
Security Clearance is not required by must be Must be a US Citizen and able to pass a background check
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Human Resources Email: hr@Phoenix-Group.com or 757.228.1730, etc. 309. All requests for an accommodation will be handled on a case by case basis.