Engineering Solutions to Acoustic Problems
Noise Control Engineering (NCE) is a premier acoustical engineering consulting firm that specializes in noise and vibration measurement & control for marine, industrial and commercial applications. Founded in 1991 by Raymond Fischer, NCE is a Small Business that readily responds to client needs. We have the experience, tools and innovative ideas to provide cost-effective solutions to all types of acoustical problems.
Some of our acoustical consulting capabilities include: • acoustic analyses, • finite element analysis, • noise control treatment design, • specification preparation, • design reviews, and • on-site acoustical surveys. NCE provides services in the following areas: • marine, • shipbuilding, • industrial, • commercial, • manufacturing, • environmental noise control, and • product noise control.
NCE and its Staff are participating members of:
- Accredited Standards Committee on Noise (S-12 U.S. Technical Advisory Committee)
- National Council of Acoustical Consultants (NCAC)
- Acoustical Society of America (ASA)
- Institute of Noise Control Engineering (INCE)
- Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers (SNAME)
- American Society of Naval Engineers (ASNE)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
Seaport-e Team Members